MLS 201933477 is a 683 square-foot Waikiki condo for salewith 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in above average condition. Built in 1977. On the market for only8 days.Comes with 2 parking.Enjoy the ocean view!A 86 Sq.Ft. open lanai included.Swimming pool included.Includes a yard.

MLS 201933477 is for sale at $299,000 LH - Leasehold. Estimated monthly maintenance is $733.Estimated maintenance per Square Foot is $1. Estimated monthly running cost is $869 (Sum of maintenance and taxes).

Description

Fantastic Location! *unit Comes With 2 Parking Stalls #7-15 and #6-99*! Fabulous Ocean and Marina Views, 1-Bedroom, 1-Bath Located at the Discovery Bay Endeavour Tower. Large Lanai for Relaxation. Conveniently Located Near a Bus Stop, Beaches, Hilton Hawaiian Village Lagoon, Restaurants, Night Life & Ala Moana Shopping Center. Homeowners Association Owns 62% of Beneficial Fee Interest and On-Going Negotiation of the Remaining 38% to Make This a Fee Simple Building. 24/7 Security, Well Maintained Building With Great Amenities: Pool, Jacuzzi, Exercise Rooms, Sauna, 8 BBQ Stations and a Large Sun Deck for Relaxation. Listing information courtesy of Marina Hawaii Vacations.
REQUEST
A PERSONAL SHOWING!

Features

ItemDetails
Unit Number2502
Bedrooms1
Full Bathrooms1
Interior Living Area 683 ft2[63m2]
Open Lanai Area 86 ft2[8m2]
Total Area 769 ft2[71m2]
Year Built1977
Remodel TypeFull
FurnishedYes
Parking Spaces2
Parking TypeAssigned, Covered - 2, Secured Entry, Street
Property ConditionAbove Average
Special FeaturesBedroom on 1st Level, Central AC, Even# Unit, Full Bath on 1st Floor, Single Level
ViewsCity, Coastline, Marina/Canal, Ocean, Sunset
TMK2-6-012-010-0162
InclusionsAC Central, Blinds, Cable TV, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Kitchenware, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer
FlooringCeramic Tile, Laminate, W/W Carpet
REQUEST
A PERSONAL SHOWING!

Building Features

ItemDetails
Building NameDiscovery Bay
AmenitiesBBQ, Exercise Room, Patio/Deck, Pool, Recreation Area, Resident Manager, Restaurant, Security Guard, Trash Chute, Whirlpool
Architectural StyleHigh-Rise 7+ Stories
Condo Parking Unit7-15, 6-99
Construction MaterialsConcrete
Elevators4
Management CompanyHawaiiana(tel. 808-539-9100)
Owner Occupancy30%
Pets AllowedYes
Property FrontageOther
SecurityKey, Security Patrol, Video
Stories21+
REQUEST
A PERSONAL SHOWING!

Financials

ItemDetails (Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.)
List Price$299,000
Price/SqFt$438 / SQFT
Land TenureLH - Leasehold(Your rent the land underneath.)
Lessor NameBOH Trust
Lease ExpirationDecember, 2039 (in 20 years)
Lease RenegotiationJanuary, 2029 (in 9 years)
Lease Fee Rent$406 / Month
Tax Assessed Value$466,500
Tax Assessed Value Improvements$438,300
Tax Assessed Value Land$28,200
Tax Amount$136 / Month
Tax Year2019
Maintenance$733 / Month
Maintenance/SqFt $1 / Month / SQFT
Total Monthly Fees$733 / Month
REQUEST
A PERSONAL SHOWING!

Neighborhood

ItemDetails
NeighborhoodWaikiki in the city of Honolulu
Zip Code96815
Association Community NameAOAO Discovery
ZoningX2 - Apartment Precinct
Flood ZoneZone AE
Elementary SchoolJefferson
Middle SchoolWashington
High SchoolKaimuki

Map

Address: 1778 Ala Moana Boulevard

Contact Request

Sachiko Trillo, Realtor

Aloha, I'm Sachiko Trillo, Realtor.

The idea of buying Hawaii real estate can be overwhelming at times. I completely understand! That's why, as your Hawaii Realtor, I will:

  1. Take time to Listen carefully to you about your ideal Hawaii home or condo.
  2. Thoroughly research and pin-point the perfect Hawaii property.
  3. Guide you, step-by-step, through the entire purchase process.

So, let's get started!

  • Call me at 1.808.369.9867
    (Currently, it's Tuesday, 10:13 AM in Hawaii.)
  • Or fill out the simple form below.