MLS Number 202130225 For Sale

Let our Oahu real estate inspire you...

Enjoy Island living! Prefers "16" stack and upgraded large size one bedroom overlooking Diamond Head. Monthly Rental Income $3,600. Spacious end unit with enclosed lanai. 24/7 secured building. View of Sunrise, City and Mountain. Amenities include: Exercise rooms, Sun Deck, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Whirlpool, 8 BBQ stations. Just across from the Ilikai and Hilton Hawaiian Village Hotel. Close to Public transportation, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Beach, Restaurants. and Magic Island. Association owns 62% of the beneficial fee interest and on-going negotiation of the remaining 38% to make this a fee simple building. Premier location! Listing information courtesy of Marina Hawaii Vacations

Item Details (Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.)
Property Type Condo/Townhouse
Building Name Discovery Bay
Unit Number 2216
Bedrooms 1
Full Bathrooms 1
Interior Living Area 724 sq. ft.
67.26 sq. m.
Open Lanai Area 128 sq. ft.
11.89 sq. m.
Total Area 852 sq. ft.
79.15 sq. m.
Year Built 1977
Remodel Type Full
Furnished Yes
Parking Total 1
Parking Type
  • Assigned
  • Covered - 1
  • Street
Property Condition Above Average,Excellent
Unit Features
  • Central AC
  • Corner/End
  • Even# Unit
  • Full Bath on 1st Floor
  • Single Level
Views
  • City
  • Diamond Head
  • Mountain
  • Sunrise
Inclusions
  • AC Central
  • Cable TV
  • Dishwasher
  • Disposal
  • Drapes
  • Microwave
  • Range/Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Smoke Detector
  • Washer
Flooring
  • Ceramic Tile
  • Laminate
Item Details (Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.)
Amenities
  • BBQ
  • Exercise Room
  • Pool on Property
  • Recreation Area
  • Resident Manager
  • Restaurant
  • Sauna
  • Security Guard
  • Trash Chute
  • Whirlpool
Architectural Style
  • High-Rise 7+ Stories
Condo Parking Unit 6-55
Construction Materials
  • Concrete
  • Double Wall
Elevators 4
Management Company Hawaiiana Mgt (tel. 808-593-9100)
Owner Occupancy 40%
Property Frontage
  • Other
Security
  • Key
  • Security Patrol
  • Video
Stories 21+
Item Details (Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.)
Current Price $318,000 LH - Leasehold
Price / Sq. Ft. $439.23 / Sq. Ft.
Land Tenure LH - Leasehold (Your rent the land underneath.)
Lease Expiration 2039 (in 17 years)
Lease Renegotiation Date 2029-01-01 (in 7 years)
Lease Fee Purchase Not available.
Lease Fee Rent $450 / Month
Tax Assessed Value $473,600
Tax Assessed Value Improvements $460,100
Tax Assessed Value Land $13,500
Tax Exemption Owner Occupancy $0
Tax Amount $138 / Month
Tax Year 2021
TMK (Tax Map Key) 1-2-6-012-010-0468
Maintenance $895 / Month
Maintenance/SqFt $171 / Month / Sq. Ft.
Total Monthly Fees $895 / Month
Item Details
City Honolulu
Neighborhood Waikiki
Zip Code 96815
Association Community Name AOAO Discovery Bay
Zoning AM - Apartment Mixed Use
Flood Zone Zone AE
Elementary School Ala Wai
Middle School Washington
High School Mckinley

Map

Contact Request

Hi, I'm Sachiko Trillo, Oahu Realtor.

The idea of buying Oahu real estate can be overwhelming at times. I completely understand!

That's why, as your Realtor, I will:

  1. Take time to Listen carefully to you about your ideal home or condo.
  2. Thoroughly research and pin-point the perfect Oahu property.
  3. Guide you, step-by-step, through the entire purchase process.
Sachiko Trillo, Realtor

So, let's get started!

  • Call me at 1-808-369-9867 (Currently, it's Saturday, 1:24 AM in Oahu, Hawaii.)
  • Or fill out the following contact request form.

Contact Request Form